Blake on set of “Private Lives of Pippa Lee”

« Older   Newer »
zerofobia92
view post Posted on 2/6/2008, 17:17

The Private Lives of Pippa Lee is filming in CT and I got to do a scene with Blake Lively. I didn't have any lines, but doing a scene with the beautiful and pleasant young star of Gossip Girl and Traveling Pants fame, was an honor and fun too. Working with Director Rebecca Miller and First AD John Tyson was cool as well. Rebecca Miller wrote the original novel, reflecting her father Arthur Miller's legacy perhaps. David De Roos, a fellow actor and friend (see pics below) doing a lot of stand in work on it for Keanu Reeves and others, mentioned that her husband Daniel Day Lewis visited the set one day, adding to the positive energy of the project.

The trip to Danbury was a breeze, just 20 miles from home -- sure beats the train line from Fairfield to NYC!

Directors Miller and Tyson were really courteous, welcoming and efficient, as were all the staff there, including the other actors, PA's, AD's, hair and make-up, props, lighting and film crew.

We had to gaze into each other's eyes a bit during the shoot and afterwards I laughed and said, "my daughters are never going to go for this"! She didn't skip a beat and quipped "well neither is my father"!

I was already “wrapped” following the scene with Blake and she was walking her dog Penny so I asked her to pose with me for a photo for my daughters Nikki, Shanna & Kayla who “loved her in Traveling Pants and rarely miss an episode of Gossip Girls”. She said “Of course, no problem. Thank them for me for watching the Show!” I offered some napkins and even tried to help her scoop Penny's poop, but she insisted that it was her job -- she's a woman of honor!

Fonte: TelefilmSeries.com

0 replies since 2/6/2008, 17:17   52 views