Mischa Barton & la sua linea di borse

« Older   Newer »
zerofobia92
view post Posted on 23/6/2008, 20:33

21 Maggio Mischa era a Londra per lanciare la sua prima linea di borse.

The line, inspired by vintage finds Mischa has sourced on her travels hits stores on July 2nd, and whilst she's keeping it under warps until then we can reveal that the collection features leather, snakeskin and fabric bags, all finished off with a flower logo hand drawn by Mischa.

'Mischa has always loved fashion' revealed her rep today, 'and especially handbags', which is why she jumped at the chance of creating her own line with a team of designers.

The bags will be sold in John Lewis, Debenhams and Fenwicks in the U.K.

il lancio è previsto per i primi di luglio e le borse saranno acquistabili in inghilterra. i negozi in cui sarà possibile trovarle sono: John Lewis, ASOS e Debenhams. i prezzi andranno dai £ 20 ai £ 170, ovvero dai $ 30 ai $ 260 dollari americani.

Fonte: preciousmischa

Mischa bags a new role

Wild card: Mischa Barton had complete control over the design of her new range

Celebrity fashion ranges are two a penny, but 'The OC' actress's handbags are impressive, finds Bryony Gordon

Mischa Barton is nowhere to be seen. She is in London to discuss a range of handbags she has designed, but what with all the highly groomed, highly strung PR girls, agents and assistants milling around - one for each of the 30 creations, it would seem - it is difficult to work out which is the Hollywood starlet. But when Barton arrives - 10 minutes late, of course - it is obvious. She is the only calm one. While the other women fuss and fawn over her - "Would she like juice? Water? Does the animal-print chair offend her?" - Barton shrugs and looks at them as if they are a bit bonkers.

Later, the 22-year-old, British-born actress, who found fame in The OC - a teen drama about rich kids in California - tells me that she often feels disassociated from the person she reads about in the newspapers: the wild child charged with drink-driving and cannabis possession, who is friends with notorious party girls Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. But talking to Barton, you wonder if 14 years in showbiz has simply caused her to disassociate from herself entirely.

She sits down in a non-animal-print chair and starts to trot out platitudes about her handbag range - how she had always wanted to do something like this, but it was very important to have creative control - and is terribly polite, but boredom hangs heavy in the air. I imagine she's sharing your thoughts right now: "Oh no, not another celebrity turning her hand to fashion."

Kate Moss, Lily Allen, Gwen Stefani, Jennifer Lopez… Will there soon be a time when it is impossible to buy anything that's not branded by a star? Though, to be fair to Barton, it was her clothes that shot her into the Hollywood A-list. Playing sulky Marissa Cooper in The OC was never going to win her a Golden Globe, but her constant stream of fabulous outfits did win her fashion plaudits and contracts. So it was only a matter of time before she agreed to put her name to something.

"I get offered things all the time… You know, a fragrance, a clothing line," says Mischa, who is wearing a beaded vintage dress. "But that's a big commitment. I wanted to start out with something small, test out the waters a bit." When a handbag company approached her about a tie-up with department stores across the globe, she jumped at the chance - especially as they were brave enough to hand over complete control.

"I didn't have anybody designing with me. Though that doesn't mean I won't - and maybe it would be a good idea if I did." She lets out an endearingly geeky laugh. "All they did was let me know what leather was out there and send me swatches. That kind of thing. There was a lot of sending things back and forth."

This is Mischa's first interview of the day - and one wonders how bored she will be by the last. Luckily, her bags speak for themselves. An assortment of clutches and shoulder bags in muted, earthy colours, they are classic Mischa: vintage-inspired, very Bohemian, and actually quite nice. Mischa's favourite is the Marisa - a brown shoulder bag named after her OC character, though that wasn't her idea. "And they spelt it with one S instead of two, which is wrong."

Barton knows her handbags in the way that women who get sent lots of free ones do. "I love anything I don't have to try on because I'm a bit lazy, so handbags are great for me," she says. "But I'm not one of those people who sit around counting them."

Does she have a favourite? "Oh, I've just got this Fendi that is a fantastic collector's piece. It's like a side satchel with a hand-embroidered, 1960s-style, rainbow flower-motif thing…" Suddenly, Barton no longer seems bored. "I can't really explain it, but they told me it was an $8,000 bag and I was like, that's a lot of money for a bag. I was kind of tempted to put it on eBay, hahaha."

Her bags will cost from £25 to £170. Does she plan to carry her dogs in them? "No! I'd never do that! Anyway, they are both too big. One of them is, like, 12 pounds."

Take Barton - who was born in London to an English father and an Irish mother - off the promotional topic du jour and she comes alive. She chats openly about her childhood, in which she had a brief spell at St Paul's Girls' School in Hammersmith, before her family moved to New York when she was six. There, she discovered the stage, which led to small roles in The Sixth Sense and Notting Hill.

She recently moved to Paris. "It stopped being fun in LA," she says, partly because of her arrest but also because of the paparazzi. Recent pictures of her on holiday that apparently revealed cellulite were, she says, "retarded. Obviously it's embarrassing and it's uncool but I just suck it up and live with it."

Barton tells me her favourite thing is downtime with her boyfriend, guitarist Taylor Locke. She likes to read and adores Sir David Attenborough. "All I watch are nature documentaries. He's the apple of my eye. I love him."

Which paints a rather more intriguing picture of the girl than her handbags, but our time is up. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and thanks me for coming. I ask her who the real Mischa Barton is.

"Oh, I know who she is," she smiles. "That's all that matters."

Mischa's bags are available from next month; call 020 7630 4020 for stockists

Source: Mischa bags a new role - Telegraph

zerofobia92
view post Posted on 2/7/2008, 09:50

Look magazine (UK)

zerofobia92
view post Posted on 4/7/2008, 13:46

le borse di mischa si possono comprare online su asos.

image image image image image

When heat Met Mischa!

As the style icon launches her own range of bags, heat nabbed her for a chat at the Sanderson Hotel

We hate to tell you this, but Mischa Barton is as ridiculously pretty in the flesh as she looks on screen. In fact, heat feels as about attractive as a Jeremy Kyle guest when we meet up with her to discuss her new handbag collection that launches this week. Immaculate skin, a gorgeous Matthew Williamson dress and Luca Luca shoes (we know because we got Mischa to take off her shoes and show us the label) all add to her aura of perfection. And we're very impressed with the bags too – especially as they are firmly in our price bracket from around £50. Mish told us that she always wanted to go to art college, so to design her own handbag collection was a dream come true. And her favourite bag? The Marissa, named after her OC character of course.

To get your hands on one of these gorgeous bags, go to ASOS.com - The latest women's clothing and designer clothes for women. – and be quick, they're sure to sell out fast!

The Oscar, £60

The Ophelia, £65

The Coco, £30

Source: When heat Met Mischa!!

Bags | Belts | Purses | Sunglasses | Hats | Scarves | Gloves | Hoisery | Socks | Hold Ups

image image

image image

image image

image image

image image

ETA:

HQs:
Mischa-B.com Gallery - The Collection
Mischa-B.com Gallery - Model Advertisements

some more bag looks:

Rafaella
Price: £25
Grey leather clutch bag with logo and charms

Olivia
Price: £20
Black embroidered bag with gold logo and strap.

Marissa
Price: £150
Brown structured bag with large logo.

Ella
Price: £170
Black Leather Tote bag with bow detail and gold logo

Coco
Price: £65
Black Snakeskin bag with zip

From
Look > Home - the glossy, high street fashion and celebrity weekly

CLICCARE SOPRA PER INGRANDIRE